Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skedtrack Part II

Skedtrack
I spent some time last month and as our curriculum arrived putting in the lessons for the year.  I had things start on Monday, July 9 and printed out the week's work for each child.  At the end of the school day, I log-in and check off what is finished.  If I wanted to I could do this at the end of the week and just punch in the dates for when lessons were done.

The thing that I really liked about the online public school was the computerized lesson plans and calendar.  Skedtrack almost recreates this for us.  I think it will be easier to keep on track as the computer will adjust the lesson for the dates.

Things about Skedtrack:

You enter the school term/year.
You can have different students with their own schedules.
You enter in what the subjects are and the books/curriculum used.
You enter in the lessons.
You enter in what days the classes take place and when the start date is.
Then you can print out a day or a weeks worth of work and check things off as they are finished.

I have high hopes for this program this year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails