Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nerd Wars: Challenge Google Doodle

I entered my third entry in Nerd Wars for the Google Doodle challenge.  Basically, you page through the Google Doodles and then make a project inspired by one of them and then for team spirit link it back to your team's "world."

I chose Fyodor Dostoevsky's 190th Birthday.  The colors match my Flourish hat:



I decided that Mya Stone, the girl who leads Catelyn Stark up the steps to the Eyrie in Game of Thrones was to be the one who would "wear" my hat.  She just shows up on these few pages.  Also, to link it back to Dostoevsky, I added in the idea that "Crime and Punishment" was the focus of Catelyn's trip to the Eyrie.

I will wear the hat to work to cover my hair rather than wear a baseball cap or hairnet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails