Friday, May 4, 2012

Upcoming Events

I have an exciting summer of fiber arts fun all lined up for me and my blog.  Yeah!

First in June, I will be attending Hoosier Hills Fiber Arts Festival.  I am looking forward to taking either a spinning or carding class.  As well as doing lots of shopping and asking questions.  I can hardly wait. 

June 30 to July 22, 2012 is Tour de Fleece:

I will be spinning each day of the Tour de France and have joined Team Tardis which means I will be spinning all my blue fiber in honor of Doctor Who.  Like these:
Or this: 

Yeah, I guess it is not true Tardis blue but I will be spinning blue fibers for Team Tardis and other things for just being a Rookie.

July 27 to August 12, 2012 is the Ravelympics:

I have once again joined Team Tardis and will be knitting Doctor Who related items.  I am looking at making a shawl with leaves for the trim in honor of the Trees.  You know from Season 1 episode 2 or there are the tree people from "The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe" which was the last Christmas episode.

And I may knit up some of my fiber that I spin for Tour de Fleece and I am thinking of entering my ribboned shawl into the WIP wrestling category and getting it done.  I've decided to rename it "The Tardis through Time and Space."
It's got that Tardis blue with the purple of time and the black of space running through it.

Well, that's what I am up to this summer.  What about you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails