Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Large Rainbow Container Cover

Well, I got the trio of felted rainbow containers done but it wasn't enough.  So I am in the process of knitting a larger container cover for this ugly clear container I have that holds all my large fiber stuff:  needles, flick, spindles, etc.  Here is a picture:

I am working on the orange which will be done in moss stitch (my favorite) and then will add some red.  I may add a second red at top and have it flair out but I've not decided yet.  The bottom has stripes of each color.

Also, here is a progress picture of my Julia sweater in Beach Glass and Bamboo Ewe:

I am about halfway to the first sleeve.  This wraps all the way around my back and just over the beginning of my chest right now.  So I am more than 1/4 but less 1/3 of the way done with the body of the sweater.

And to cheer you up on this Wednesday, a picture of our sleeping angora rabbit Honey.

She is now 8 pounds of lovey bunny.  She asks to be held and likes to be with us.  She also likes to play and does huge binkies.  Her fur has grown out quite a bit since her hair cut 8 weeks ago. 

Want to see more works in progress?  Check out Tami's Blog.

3 comments:

Mami Dearest said...

Awwww...love the bunny and your rainbow yarn!

pinkundine said...

Aw, look at the bunny!

Love the rainbow container cover.

Ginny said...

Cute bunny. Love your colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails