Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Guess the Project

Guess what I am working on this week.  Finished pictures will be up on Friday but here is the picture:

I am using my first handspun for this.  What do you think it looks like?

Also, I have progress pictures on my Julia sweater.  I am finally knitting beyond the first sleeve hole and I have the unraveling of stitches done.  Want to see it?


I really like the unraveled effect between the lace pattern. This pattern is fairly easy to make but it gets boring so I make other things and then work hard on this for a few days while I think about what other small project to make.

Want to see more works in progress?  Then check out Tami's Blog.

11 comments:

Stacey (FreshStitches) said...

I think it's a little handspun doll... so cute!

Ginny said...

Is it going to be a really cute teddy bear? Looking forward to finding out?

msb (cleancup) said...

I love that sweater :)

pinkundine said...

Your Julia looks gorgeous, so pretty :)

I'm guessing the mystery project is some sort of stuffed toy!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I'm guessing a cuddly bear as well! Love the unravelled stitches in that sweater!

Karen said...

Everything looks great! Is that a monkey?

Affiknitty said...

A bear? I'm impressed that you are making something out of your own handspun yarn!

Chrisknits said...

I need to try that method. I have 3 large projects going on, either lace or ribbed cardigan, so working in some small projects would be fun.

WonderWhyGal said...

Is it going to be a teddybear?

the unraveling would drive me batty. I knitted the Clapotis once and it almost ended my sanity in fear of not dropping the appropriate stitches.

Melissa said...

I think your making an owl with handspun yarn. You did a good job spinning the yarn.

Bethany said...

I guess...a stuffed owl toy. Can't wait to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails