Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Regia Socks

I am working on a pair of socks for my oldest daughter.  She likes purple and I found some nice Regia yarn in that color scheme.  I am doing 2 at a time socks and am working on the foot.



Also, in two weeks, I am going to have my first lesson in learning how to spin on a spindle.  If I like spinning, maybe in a few years I can buy a little wheel.  But right now my budget is going to be stretched to cover hand cards and a spindle or two (one for wool and one for cotton/angora).  In honor of spinning, I found a great deal on baby alpaca wool (cria) that is ready to go.


And just so you can have another look at the whole reason, I want to learn to spin, here is a current picture of Princess Honey Bunny, our little angora.


Want to see more works in progress?  Then check out Tami's Blog.

6 comments:

pinkundine said...

I'm not surprised you want to learn to spin with a gorgeous bunny like that ;) I recently bought angora for the first time and omg so soft!

Karen said...

The socks look great! I love that yarn.
Princess Honey Bunny is so cute!

Amy said...

Your bunny is adorable!

Stacey said...

You have a bunny? SO super-adorable!!!

Sam Findlay said...

Cute socks! Also good luck with the spinning! Oh very sweet looking bunny too!

Denise said...

It's great your going to learn to spin.

Posting a picture of cute bunny causes me SOS (Shiny Object Syndrome)

Ooooh bunny!!! and I forgot everything else.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails