Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Regia Socks part 2

I am at the toe decrease on the Regia socks.  I like making socks but for some reason by the time I get to the foot of the socks, I really hate knitting socks.  It's a time thing, I think or else it is all that ribbing along the top of the foot.  Well anyway here are the Regia socks:

I think they are turning out really cute and I like how there is no pooling just a nice blending of the colors.

My next project is in the planning stage and will be a purse for me to take on vacation.  I have decided that I am going to be using some pretty, cheerful yarn:


The main yarn is Bernant Felting wool and will be the body and straps of the purse.  The other yarn is some homespun I was given and will be the flap and possibly a tassel or fringe.  I have big pink button all picked out too.  Isn't it cheerful yarn?

Check out more works in progress at Tami's Blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails