Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Morning

Today is a busy day.  We have schoolwork of course and lots of errand running this afternoon.  Life had perked up lately.  I enjoy my part-time job and my husband got promoted so we are hoping that things will smooth out soon.  The last year has been a real trial for us.

On the school front, my oldest has an art test today.  My youngest and I will be exploring more Norse myths.  And for our current read aloud:
We've enjoyed this book although it is not as fast paced as Harry Potter was.  It has been impossible to find something that was as good as that story.  But they have enjoyed the adventure and the treasure hunt in this book. 

I hope you have a good Monday and start to the week as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails