Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP: Shawl Part 2

You won't see the socks here today.  You will get to see them Friday.  My next pair of socks will be made with:
My oldest loves purple and I tracked down some Regia to try for a good price.

But the big project that I am working on is my shawl.  I'm glad I invested in longer cables and cable connectors because it looks like it will be really long when I get it done.  The 40 inch cable is not wide enough.


It is not silky smooth like the ribbon but really squishy.  I think it will be really nice for formal and semi-formal occasions and will make a nice conversation piece.  Sometimes it is so hard to think of things to say at banquets and such. 

Want to see more works in progress?  Check out Tami's Blog.

3 comments:

Denise said...

That shawl is lovely. Looking forward to seeing your finished socks.

Denise said...

That shawl is lovely. Looking forward to seeing your finished socks.

Sam Findlay said...

Your shawl is lovely, the yarn for your next socks looks great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails