Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Organizing Circular Needles

I've seen ads and such for all sorts of systems for keeping your circular needles organized.  For the last year, I've been keeping mine in plastic baggies.  But while shopping at Target, I found these cute little 13 divider organizers in the dollar spot:

I bought two.  One for all the 16 inch circulars and one for the larger sizes.  I may get a third for 40 inch circulars but I don't have any in that size yet but I know I need them.

Now, these did have open bottoms so I took notebook paper and cut it in half, folded those in half and stuck them in all the little openings.  This is what it looks like inside:


I labeled the sections:  0s, 1s, 2s, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10s, 11plus and the back space is for 7mms.  It worked out really nice.  Most of my needles have their mm size stamped on them so it is easy for me to see which ones are what sizes.  But for those that are not stamped, I left them in a marked baggie.

Hope this helps you get organized.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Wow! That's so organized... I'm envious! :3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails