Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Organizing Buttons and Beads

We have a ton of beads for doing various crafts and buttons that we have collected over the years.  Instead of just having them thrown into baggies or the bottom of my sewing box, I decided to make use of bead boxes. 

First, I sorted my buttons:
I have a bin for metal, hearts, menswear, bright, wooden, flower, and various animal buttons.  This makes it a lot easier for me to find the perfect button for whatever project I am working on.  I often use them to finish off my knitted projects.

Then we went onto the beads.  My daughters helped me sort:


We have all of this plus pony beads.  We sorted them by type.  Now they are much easier to go through and find the perfect beads for whatever we are wanting to make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails