Monday, June 13, 2011

A Trip to Greece

We are currently in the midst of Greek history in our schoolwork and guess what?  My mom gave me a flyer from her church for a trip to Greece next spring and she wants me to go with her.  So I am going to go to Greece.  The trip follows in the footsteps of Paul  (my favorite). 

So where are we going?

Athens
Myknonos
Ephesus & Patmos
Rhodes
Crete
Corinth & Mycenae

We will spend several days traveling by ship from island to island and will be able to see some of the historical sites as well as the sites important to events in the Bible.  I'm so excited!  I will get to see places that I have only read about.  Greek literature is some of my favorite.  I love Homer, the plays, and even some of the histories are very interesting.

Just wanted to share.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! I went to Greece my senior year in High School! It is amazing! The ruins are so gorgeous, and everything is so bright and warm. Make sure to pack sunglasses!

Wendy said...

What fun! I look forward to returning there, the school year after next. ;)

Have you sighted any minotaurs yet?

Cindie said...

Wow, you're going to Greece? How exciting!! I hope to go someday as well.

carrie said...

How exciting! I wish I was going with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails