Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Sausalito & Chunky Mochi Hat

I am designing a hat.  With the rest of the sausalito yarn I wanted to make a hat but I was worried about running out so I decided to make the brim with my leftover chunky mochi.  It is beret style and when I am done, I will post the pattern which I am making up as I go along.  Here it is so far:

It is really soft and I love how it has been coming out in stripes all over.

Want to see more works in progress?  Then check out Tami's blog.

11 comments:

Karen said...

The yarn is lovely. It looks so soft and the stripes are very pretty.

Jirom Skelli said...

Hi! I found your blog by Googling "hawai'i dreaming." Now the moment I saw this on your header, I was hooked. --> This blog is about following your dreams. Our dream is to retire to Hawai'i. I'm pursuing my dream, too, although my motivation is different. I hope we both make it. :) It's nice to find a kindred spirit in the blogosphere. To Hawai'i... cheers!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh super cute hat, i love it xxx

Carole said...

That's pretty yarn, I love the colours.

littleredcraftingcorner said...

cute hat! Love that wool! can't wait to see it finished!

Affiknitty said...

I like the subtle stripes. I'm looking forward to seeing your pattern.

Marushka C. said...

Very pretty hat. It even looks cuddly soft in the picture!

Danielle said...

Love the colour!!!

Tami Klockau said...

The hat looks GREAT with that yarn! Perfect choice

Unforth said...

Cute! Love the colors and the shape.

Denise said...

It looks lovely and soft, looking forward to seeing your finish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails