Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Evening

I am feeling much better now and things are perking back up with our school days.  My youngest is about to move up a level in math and we are working on word retention in her reading through the use of Dr. Seuss's books.  We are also moving into a nice unit on Native Americans.

My oldest is plugging along with Oak Meadow 6.  She is currently studying plants and ancient China.  She thinks the stories in Rainbow People are sort of weird.  We are also working on spelling and trying to ease her fears of writing.

As a family we are now reading Order of the Phoenix.   That means we are more than half-way through the series.  Everyone is really enjoying these books.

I hope everyone else had a good Monday.

1 comment:

Amanda, the Head Nut said...

I'm glad things are looking up. Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails