Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Library Bag

I thought I'd do a post on what we have been picking up at the library recently.  My youngest is in a big Harry Potter stage and has been scouring the bookshelves for related materials.  Her current picks are:

 and
  She has really enjoyed looking through these.

My recent picks have been:
  Lots of great information in this tiny book.
  I would like to make some sweaters over the summer for myself and my daughters.

My oldest has been reading:
  Well, the first book anyway.  I loved the series when I was younger and thought she would like it but she says that there are too many words and no pictures.  Otherwise she is still spending most of her reading time with graphic novels.

What books are you enjoying now?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails