Friday, April 8, 2011

Finished Object Friday: March Projects

I thought I would catch you all up with my finished objects for March.  Here they are:

A towel in Plymouth Yarns cotton.  I've ordered some of this yarn in a different color to make a sweater.


A wand holder in eyelash yarn from Jo-anne's that my mom bought. 


Another wand holder, this time in a fingering weight cotton.  These were fun to make. 


A Gryffindor scarf in the wide stripes.  This took me a couple of weeks to make.  I also made another wide stripe Gryffindor hat and a small stripe Ravenclaw hat for my girls' best friends.

It has been a busy knitting month.  Check out more finished objects at Tami's blog.

4 comments:

Tami Klockau said...

Love all the HP inspired knits! I have to start on a few myself. I'm a huge HP fan. :)

littleredcraftingcorner said...

I love the scarf! I want to make one for my freind for Christmas...iv already made her a snitch and an illusion knit ravenclaw banner!! *thumbs up*

Marushka C. said...

Wand holders - what an awesome idea! You definitely don't want the wand to get damaged around the house or when traveling to the various muggle locales.

nursenikkiknits said...

A wand holder is such a neat idea. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails