Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wendesday: Still Working

I am still working on my socks in the undulating rib pattern.  I have one done and am working on the foot of the other:
I hope to have them done by Friday.

And I am also still working on my cotton towel in the moss grid pattern:

I have two rows of squares done and am getting read to start the third set.  Once I have the socks done, I want to finish this before starting another project.

The weekend was busy and so I didn't have a lot of quality knitting time.

8 comments:

-Sam said...

visiting from rav :)
Love the grey socks, what is the yarn?

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. It's Alpaca with a Twist socrates. It has purple and burgandy undertones that show up in the sunlight.

Tami Klockau said...

The socks look great! I also like the cotton towel pattern, but then, I love every cotton towel it seems. LOL Are you following a pattern for it or just making it up as you go following a moss stitch grid?

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. I am using the pattern from the Mason-Dixon knitting book for the towel.

Affiknitty said...

Both projects look great. I hope to knit that hand towel pattern soon too!

Marushka C. said...

Everything looks beautiful. I hope you'll have enough knitting time to finish them by Friday as you are hoping.

autumngeisha said...

Your socks are looking good. I love the colors of the cotton towel. That looks like a fun pattern.

nursenikkiknits said...

I love the stitch pattern on your socks. BTW I'm visiting Hawaii right now. I definitely get why you would want to retire here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails