Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning

A busy, grumpy Monday morning is the start to our week.  My oldest is a bit grumpy and we have a good line-up of errands to run this afternoon. 

Update--The new washer and dryer are so nice.  I can hear the buzzer on the dryer now and so am able to wash every thing on a regular basis rather than just the priority items.  Before the dryer would take hours to get things done.

Errands
library--to return old and check out new books
post office--to mail off the Cascade 220 Heather
Kohl's--to spend our gift certificates on my ever-growing oldest daughter who has grown more than 6 inches in the last year.
Walmart--to pick up a few things we didn't buy enough of on grocery day and some cotton yarn for making hand towels and wash rags

Weekend fun
I joined Flickr and uploaded all my knitting and yarn photos into sets.  Eventually, I will try loading up some of our homeschool ideas so that the photos are easy to find.

How was your weekend and the beginning of the week?

1 comment:

Marushka C. said...

Sounds like you had a productive couple of days! Our weekend was busy so I was glad to get everyone out of the house this morning. I took some writing to the library and managed to finish a short story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails