Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weekly Update

We started the week off with a little illness but finished it with the making of Christmas cards.  Each year we give the grandparents a book of pictures of what the girls have done during the year, their "school" photos, a picture of them with Santa and a handmade Christmas card.

In the past the cards have been mainly scribbles or hand-drawing pictures.  This year I broke out my good scrapbooking supplies to make "professional" looking cards.

Blue Snowflake


Fancy Christmas Tree


Gingerbread Man


Modern Art Snowman


Ringing Bell

I think they turned out nicely.  I had bought a set of holiday stencil from a retired first grade teacher last year and we have been able to make so much use out of them.  Did you get creative this week?

8 comments:

Faith said...

Really nice! I especially like the snowflake.

Moonbeam said...

Lovely cards. I hope the illness if over and all are able to enjoy next week.

Robyn said...

What fun! I love the cards! Merry Christmas!

Ritsumei said...

Those are beautiful!

Regena said...

These are beautiful! What a good job all of you did!

Regena

Helen said...

Beautiful cards! So inspiring! Advent blessings to you all.

WildIris said...

Aw...What sweet cards!
Happy Holidays

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. They were fun to make.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails