Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Morning

Busy, busy, busy.  That is the order of business for the day.  We are getting everything ready for the new year.  So what are we doing?

took down the Christmas tree & decorations
clean up girl's room
put away Christmas gifts
work on goals for the year
library day
drop off donations
pick up wood chips for our rabbit's boxes
pick up straw for the outdoor bunnies
fold and put away laundry

And the list goes on.  This weekend I did take time to go through my pages to clean them up a bit and I moved some links from my home page to my "Learning Fun" page.  I also deleted some links I found that were bad.  If you find bad links, please leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails