Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Morning

No school this week.  Today we are going to the library and we have to pick up the turkey from my Dad's house.  We are making the dinner this year and so we will spend the week getting the house ready for Thanksgiving.

It was a nice relaxing morning.  My girls watched:

We finally decided to take the plunge and watch the movies before reading the books next year.  My youngest watched it like 5 times this weekend.

I also finished the merino socks for my youngest:
They turned out very pretty.  The stripes go diagonal on the cuffs and foot and the colors just sort of muddle through the rest but look nice.  I like how the eye of the partridge is so striking in this yarn.  Have a good Monday and Thanksgiving week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails