Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Report For All

I'm combining everyone this week for the weekly report.  It was a bit of a rough week.  We took Wednesday off because I had to have a diagnostic mammogram done because my Dr. found a lump.  Luckily, it is a cyst but it was a short week and one that was a bit on edge.

Monday and Tuesday were full days to which I shifted some of Wednesday's work.  Thursday was the the day that we finished up everything.  We still managed to accomplish quite a bit. 

My oldest only did one city for her trip project.  She went to Birmingham, AL.
The brochure that is glued down folds out into a map and pictures with descriptions of the stops in the civil rights district. 

She worked with 3-digit multiplication this week.  We are going to have to work on having her keep her numbers in clear columns because they are getting mushed together and mixed up.

My youngest completed her frog lapbook:
and

She doesn't care for frogs but she made a nice little lapbook about them and learned quite a bit. 

It was a good week with good news but we feel rather run down.  I think it would be nice to take a few days off from life but we have grocery shopping today, playgroup tomorrow, my sock class  Saturday and Sunday is Halloween.  Maybe next week, we will get that breather.

8 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so glad you're going to be okay! How scary and stressful :-(

Yes, I hope you get to take the rest of the week and relax, rest, and get some tlc. You've done enough for one week.

Best wishes!

Faith said...

I'm glad the lump turned out to be nothing scary! Gee, I'd be on edge too. But it looks like you did some good learning stuff too, this week!

Mary said...

Great pictures! Weekly reports are some of my favorite posts to read. So glad you are OK!

I have given you a Versatile Blogger award! You can see your mention at my blog.

Mary :)

Adamant Academy said...

My boys did that lapbook Great job!!!

Sydni said...

I'm glad your tests came back with good news attached. The whole thing is so scary--I hate getting even just a mammogram. Relax and enjoy your weekend!

Lori C., Texas said...

I love that frog lapbook!

Mandy in TN said...

whew, glad you're alright. Another fun travel entry and I adore the frog lapbook!

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails