Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday WIP

I have a completed project to show you  this week.  I finished my felted IPod holder.  Yeah!  The strap is a little bit shorter than I would like but it is still good.  Here are pictures:
This was what it looked like before I felted it.  I had to finish the laundry (5 loads) before the washer was freed up to felt.  This was my first time machine felting.
After it was felted.  I ran it through 2 times and liked how it came out.  You can still see the pattern of stitches on the holder.

I have it close with a snap but found this pretty button to draw out the purple and make it look pretty.  This was a fun and easy project.  I can't wait to take it to the gym with me.

I also worked on knitted squares this week.  Here they are:
The pink is a panel rib.  I remember a few years back you could find all sorts of comfy sweaters out there in that stitch.  The last three are all Fair Isle patterns.  I made the pink and purple stripe first, then the hearts and finished off last night with the snowflake.  All those scraps of yarn have really come in handy.

It was a very productive week.  This Saturday I will start my sock class.  Here's a sneak peak at the yarn I will use:

Isn't it pretty.  These will be for my older daughter.  The yarn is very soft too.  I hope to show you wip pictures next week of the first sock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails