Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WIP Wednesday: My Knitted Squares

Last week, I didn't post on my work in progress because I had a bunch of great books from the library and read instead of knitted.  This week I made 5 blocks but one was a repeat from the past so that I could show both sides in the afghan.

This week's blocks:
The top, left square is the simple seed.  The multi-color is the diagonal rib, the green is done in a diagonal check and the orange wool is the rib and ridge stitch.

Here are all the blocks so far:
There is quite a few and enough to make a doll's afghan right now.  They are almost too many to fit into a small baggie anymore and I may need to move them to a shoebox.

Other work in progress news.  In October, I hope to take a class at the local knit shop in socks.  I've always wanted to learn how to make socks and mittens.  I am very excited about that.

And Ravelry.  Have you joined yet?  I joined in June and searched the patterns, joined a few groups, etc.  But this past week, I took advantage of all the wonderful organization stuff.  It can help you keep track of your needles and yarn.  If you're on there, I'd love to be friends.  I'm Closeacademy there as well.

Have a good Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails