Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who are my Readers?

Blogger just added a fun new tab to my dashboard that includes statistics.  How fun!  So I took a look and wow! 

Where are you all from?  (last month in order of number of page views)

US, UK, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Latvia, Russia

Wow!  All over the world.  I have an idea of who some of you are but some are quite surprising.

What are you looking at? 

Our school room and weekly reports.  Also everyone seems to enjoy my organization page. 

How did you find me?

Many of you found me on the Well Trained Mind boards or through yahoo groups and other places I link up.  But the ones who found me through searching were interesting:

homeschool file box system
montessori animal tracks
ladybug lapbook (I don't remember doing one of those.)
waldorf classical homeschooling
closeacademy (that's nice that someone was searching for me by name)

Well, I thought it was a lot of fun to find out who and where and what. 

1 comment:

Riceball Mommy said...

I hadn't noticed the stats tab before. I'm going to check that out for myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails