Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's in the box?

So what do we have planned for next week?

Nothing, we are taking the week off for Labor Day.  Yeah!  It will be a week of cleaning house and putting the garden to bed for the winter.

We will spend the weekend working on the yard and garden.  We are going to put most of the garden back in grass keeping only the raised beds, raspberries, strawberries and asparagus.  I don't have the time nor inclination to spend hours canning and my husband's hobby is no longer gardening but fitness.

Tuesday will be busy with the library and dentist appointments as well as their karate class and my workout time.

The rest of the week, we will be working on our basement project.  The girls will be cleaning up the playroom and I will finish cleaning up the classroom.  By the end of the week, I would like to have everything put away where it goes and all the trash/clutter cleared out.

When we come back from Labor Day week, I want us to have a fresh start and a good fall semester.  We will be starting  Spanish and I would like to add in more handcraft/art time to our days.

Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails