Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekly Report: Favorite Family TV

It was a good week for us.  Vacation is always nice.  We cleaned up the backyard, found some things that were ready to leave our house and spent time organizing and getting back on track.  My girls spent a lot of time playing and relaxing.

I thought I would include a list of our favorite TV shows that we like to watch together as a family. 

Unnatural History This show is about a boy who goes to a high school attached to the National Museum of Natural History.  There is a mystery every time. 

Chasing Mummies  Following Zahi's adventures. 

The Biggest Loser

Enjoy.

2 comments:

jennybell said...

We also watch Unnatural History as a family and LOVE it. I'll have to check out Chasing Mummies. Thanks.

MissMOE said...

Unnatural History--looks interesting. Thanks for sharing--I'm always looking for good tv shows to watch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails