Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday WIP

I learned how to do stripes this week.  Yeah!  Here are my squares that I did this week:

On top you have a 1 x 1 rib in pink.  I don't know how many times, I've gotten 1/2 way through a ribbed square and had to tear it out because I forgot which row I was on.  I am working closely with my graph paper to keep on track.

I also learned to do basic stripes and did it with the green and blue.  The green is a little bit heavier of a yarn than the blue so it is a little bit off.  The pink-purplish square is done in the diamond brocade.  I think this stitch would work better in a stiffer yarn but it turned out OK.

I've got all my yarn in my stash inventory in Ravelry, now.  So I can see pictures of what I have on hand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails