Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grade 2 Weekly Report

I think she enjoyed this week about communication.  She really enjoyed learning about how animals communicate.  She loves animals.

I ordered Stockmar stick crayons

And they really worked well for form drawing this week:

She needs to work on keeping everything the same size but I thought she did well following the pattern.  She has also been doing work in Scott-Forseman grammar worksheets.  This is the sort of thing she is doing:
She does really well with writing if she has a word bank.

I also introduced the 8's table and she worked on her lapbook about cats.  It was a good week even if she dawdled quite a bit over math.

4 comments:

Bright Sky Mom said...

Animal communication sounds interesting! We've been watching squirrels at our bird feeder. They are definitely talking to each other!!
Lee (5wolfcubs)

Daisy said...

I know all about dawdling over math. :-p

Norah said...

Looks like a great week. Last week I discovered your blog and want to thank you again this week for the grammar worksheet link.

Lorrie said...

What a great idea - how animals communicate! I'll bet that was an interesting study! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails