Sunday, August 1, 2010

Teaching Time

Currently, I am working with my youngest on telling time and we are making a calendar in Oak Meadow. Next year we are going to learn about the seasons, months, days, and telling time in Oak Meadow. I thought I would post some resources:

Mrs. Meacham lots of resources including songs, printouts, bullentin board and ideas on teaching.

Jan Brett coloring pages for the Days of the week. There are months of the year pictures as well on her site.

Laura Candler Time and Measurement activities and printables

Lesson Planet 860 lesson plans/worksheets/ ideas on teaching the seasons

Kizclub Time activities

Kizclub Season and Holiday activities

Gidget Clocks and calendar lapbook.

We are not going to use all these ideas but I thought they might be helpful.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Great links - thank you! I think those Jan Brett coloring sheets will be a hit here :-)

I always appreciate all that you share here - what a terrific resource for the homeschooling parent your site is!

Best Wishes,
Kara

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. I'm getting ready to add more.

Queen Bee said...

Thank you so much for posting these! I have never seen the Jan Brett before - that is my youngest's favorite author!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails