Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning

It is another Monday morning and we had a good start to the week.  No arguing, no fighting, no attitudes.  Everyone did their work and did their best.  Yeah!

Highlights of Monday:


This came in and it is packed full of information.  I'm going to have to redo my tentative lesson plans.

Schoolwork went smoothly and everyone did a good job applying themselves.  The read aloud was sad but she loved the book she read to me about what vets do. 

My oldest and I talked about the Civil War and I was able to sum it all up in 15 minutes or less.  We will cover this more in 7th/8th grade.  One thing we hated about Story of the World was that volumes 2-4 mainly concentrated on war and not the building up of civilization. 

I was happy with the morning.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad to hear that your Monday went smoothly! What a great way to begin the week - with cooperation and progress.

CloseAcademy said...

After last week, I needed them to cooperate. Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails