Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decorating for Fall

The last two years were a bit rough.  I did day care two years ago and even though we stopped the following June, it took me a year to get back to being me.  Now that I am feeling up to living life again, we are back to decorating our big living room window for the seasons.  Here is our fall window:
This is the full effect.  I made the some of the leaves and apples myself, other items I picked up from teacher's garage sales and some are cling-ons.

This picture gives you a better idea of what the colors are like. 

I know I should wait to put up the fall decorations but we don't really have anything for August and we were wanting to decorate and give our room that complete look. 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just the other day, I was thinking it is time to start decorating for September and fall! Thank you for posting the photos; I will definitley get it done today. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails