Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Morning

A good start to the week.

I had them start with picking out what categories they are interested in doing for 4-H next year. I worked with my youngest first because my oldest was taking her time waking up. We worked quickly through her activities and she did well.

I strung the bead loom for my oldest to start her project but the eye of the needle is so small I can't get it threaded. So we will be buying a new needle today. My needle threader is also too big to help me thread it.

Sentence analysis was also introduced today and I think it will be good. This unit will last us until November. Then I think we will take a break from grammar for a bit and come back to it in 7th or 8th grade. Over the next year and a half we will work on composition and applied grammar skills.

Good start to the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails