Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4-H Projects

I thought I would post pictures of my oldest daughter's 4-H projects.


She made the wrapping paper and bow for her box that she did for gift-wrapping. I think that the colors of the strips and bow go well together.

This is the poster she made for the Wildlife project. We went over all 12 of the animals and she colored them but we could only put six on the poster according to the rules so I had her pick her favorites: deer, raccoon, fox, beaver, rabbit and quail.
I think they turned out nice for a first year in 4-H.

5 comments:

Cindie said...

I love the new look, Christy! The wrapping paper is beautiful! :o)

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. I found the button to make pages and it kind of just got out of control from there. lol.

Amanda, the Head Nut said...

We're getting through our projects, too. J's projects look very nice. :)

CloseAcademy said...

Thanks. We really pushed it through this weekend. Each day we focused on a different project. We take them in to be judged today.

Falmist Forest said...

Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails