Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Morning

I've finished the changes to my blog. I am hoping that everyone enjoys the new colors and layout and that you find the pages at the top helpful. I've included pages for:

Grade 1 and before--resources, links and ideas for preschool through first grade
Grade 2
Grade 3
Grade 4
Grade 5
Middle School--resources, links and ideas for grades 6-8, this is work in progress
Waldorf--links to helpful, informative and inspiring sites
Organization--links and ideas for organization of time, space and school
Lapbooks and Lesson Plans--these are files that I created
Hands-on and Visual Spatial Helps--information on lapbooking, notebooking, Montessori and File-folder games.

Now, onto our regular Monday morning post. It was a good but chatty start to the week. My youngest was very chatty this morning and interrupted lessons with my oldest several times. This put my oldest in a bad mood so she had a rocky start.

My oldest started a new grammar unit on interjections and conjunctions and we spent a lot of time talking about the stars and constellations. She is coming along with decimals although she thinks that the math book needs a makeover because it is too boring.

My youngest enjoyed the story of Saint Fronto's Camels and also the gnome work with the richest number 12. We also listened to the song, "My Old Kentucky Home" for her Derby lapbook.

I think we may have a very nice week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails