Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekly Report May 27, 2010

This was our last week of vacation. I think we had a nice time finally relaxing and I did get some things caught up. So what did we do?

Friday--We didn't have playgroup because it was too muddy, the gym was taken and three of our main families were ill. So instead we cleaned out my daughters' bedroom.

Monday--We had friends over to pick strawberries and play. We also went to the library.

Tuesday--My oldest had an orthodontist appointment, we transferred Dr. records, I went to the doctor and we went to our last official 4-H meeting before the fair.

Wednesday--I spent a lot of time figuring out a schedule to get all the 4-H projects done in time, I also spent time going through the books and curriculum we are ready to have move on and posted my for sale list here: http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180868

Thursday--Today I am finally feeling close to my old self. We are going to clean the upstairs part of the house and get things ready for the weekend.

It was a good week and I am happy with what I was able to accomplish. How was your week?

2 comments:

Moonbeam said...

You did accomplish a lot this week. Just sorting through and listing books for sale is a major accomplishment. Glad you are feeling more yourself.

Cyn said...

Sounds like a great week. I haven't ever been strawberry picking- something I hope to be able to do one day soon. *yum!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails