Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weekly Report May 20, 2010

It was a very busy week. I've been ill but we had a lot to do this week and we got most of it done.

Sunday:
We arrived home from our trip. We were happy to see our girls again and be home. We didn't have a lot of extra cleanup to do this time and things went well.

Monday:
I started to feel bad with a headache and upset stomach. We had a library trip, grocery shopping and I needed to clean the main living area and change all the rabbit litter boxes and clean her cage. Very busy day.

Tuesday:
Feeling OK. I spend the morning folding and putting away the laundry I washed on Monday. In the afternoon, I cleaned the bathroom, took out the trash and picked strawberries in the rain. I also spent some time on paperwork from the closing school year.

Wednesday:
Not feeling well at all due to bad sinus headache. I spent the morning writing up general plans for the next school year and filling out transcripts. We also had a Lego robotics meeting and we went back to Walmart since we forgot to get a few things in that first trip.

Thursday:
Feeling awful. I've mostly just been online, reading or I took a hot bath. My whole body aches and my sinuses are draining so my throat hurts as well. My youngest has a doctor's appointment with our new doctor's office almost 45 minutes away.

Our insurance switched to a network and according to the local office managers it wasn't worth it to do the paperwork for just a few families and so we only have a "quick medicine" sort of place in town that we can go to. We practically live across the street from the hospital but it is not in network and the providers around here charge 25-40% above usual customary and reasonable so a visit to the local doctor is no longer the $15 co-pay but would be between $60-80 out of pocket. Yes, I still feel slighted.

It does look like a blessing in disguise though because my husband went to the new doctor and he was a lot more thorough in his exam. So I think we will be happy with the new doctor I just hate change. I really like my routines.

Friday:
Tomorrow will be time for paying bills and play group. I am hoping that it does not rain and that I am feeling well enough to go. We've been trapped inside the house all week while it rained.

How was your week?

3 comments:

Monica said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well and doctors/insurance are no fun! How do you like Lego robotics? That's something I'm contemplating getting my son into.

~Monica
krazzymommy

MissMOE said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your week. It's terrible when mom doesn't feel good. I'm also working with a new insurance and figuring out a DR that will work for me and everyone else. Hope you feel better soon and the DR works out for you.

CloseAcademy said...

My daughter likes Lego Robotics and is thinking about doing the summer camp too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails