Monday, March 8, 2010

Worksheets for Spell to Write and Read

As many of you know, I love Spell to Write and Read as a spelling and phonics curriculum but I wanted my children to work more with the words on the lists and really get to know the material.

I wanted worksheets. So I made them myself. At the end of every week, I go through the next list of words in the WISE guide to spelling and write up activities to go with the list. Soon I will have this available on Lulu.com but right now I have a sample file for List C.

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/worksheets-for-spell-to-write-and-read-sample/8469798

So if you want to check out what we have been doing here it is. And soon I will announce that the complete file is done.

But a question for you, (at least those of you who are interested in this), do you want this to include picture files of our notebooking pages or not?

Thanks.

2 comments:

Wendy Hawksley said...

I always enjoy seeing notebooking pages and the like - they inspire me and give me ideas.

CloseAcademy said...

I'll have to learn how to use the scanning feature on my printer then. I've got pages for the alphabet, multi-letter phonograms and all the various spelling rules.

Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails