Thursday, March 18, 2010

Worksheets and Notebooking Ideas for SWR is Done!

I know that there are a lot of people out there who love the concepts of Spell to Write and Read but lament the fact that it doesn't have worksheets. So over the last year, I have created worksheets using the enrichment ideas in the WISE guide to Spelling as well as a few of my own ideas on word study.

I also added in directions on notebooking pages to create a guide to the phonograms and rules of spelling. These notebooking pages can either be drawn or you could use pictures you cut out.

Where can you find this file:

In my sideline there is a group of links to files I have made that are on Lulu.com. This file is called Worksheets for SWR. There is also a sample file for spelling list C that is free if you want to check out the sorts of things I included for the spelling lists.

Or you can follow these links:

For the file:
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/worksheets-and-notebooking-directions-for-spell-to-write-and-read-lists-a-m/8520158

For the sample:
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/worksheets-for-spell-to-write-and-read-sample/8469798

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

colette said...

Thank you so much for making these! I, too, love the program but lamented the lack of prepared work. Going through and making my own has been on my to-do list for a while. Now I don't have to:)
My question: are you going making more past list M?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails