Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Morning

No school today. The children went with Grandma to an indoor water park over night to swim and have fun. Later today when they are home we will go to the library and the local science museum to explore and have fun.

So what am I doing without children?

I've been working on typing up my worksheets for Spell to Write and Read so that I can share them with others. I am to list M-4 which is way beyond where we expect to get before the end of April.

I know I should have gone off and did something to totally pamper myself but it is so nice and quiet in the house it is perfect for doing large amounts of typing and thinking.

So how was your Monday morning? (I will type a Tuesday morning entry after school tomorrow.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails