Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Morning

My fourth grader had a good day but it was a rocky start with my 2nd grader.

My older daughter started the day with a good attitude and we quickly worked through her stuff for the day. She did have a hard time with the word problem we did from Challenging Word Problems but otherwise it was all good.

Now, my younger child wanted to go out and play instead of do school work today. So of course, she forgot how to read, couldn't tell time anymore but once she learned the consequences for not applying herself she quickly recovered. She did great at the rest of math, and enjoyed listening to "Peeps in Ancient Egypt."

This afternoon we have the library and we are going to complete our "mummy cat" project. I am happy with the results of the day but am looking forward to a better day tomorrow. How was your Monday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails