Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday Morning

I was too busy yesterday to do a Monday morning post to tell you how the week started out. So I am posting this morning to tell you how things started this week. School was OK yesterday. We started our penguin lapbooks and finished up the last Lemony Snickett book.

Tomorrow we start reading, The Ersatz Elevator. Math went better today but both girls seems to be struggling. Reading also went well.

Yesterday afternoon was very busy, we had to go to the library and the grocery store but we also had a check-up for my oldest. It all went well. Today we will be home and I am going to clean the kitchen and bath and fold the laundry. So it is still busy.

Tomorrow we just have riding lessons and banking to do and Thursday will be an at home day again so we can get the living room picked up.

I guess you can say it was a good but busy start to the week. Did your week start well?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails