Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goals We Met

It has been a while since I have done an organization/time management post. And in honor of the New Year, I thought I would post about goals that were met this year.

We paid off $20,000 in debt including doctors, credit card and our van.
My oldest is enjoying reading chapter books.
I cleared out about half of our toys.
We were able to stick to a budget for the year and live only on my husband's income.
My husband and I took a couples weekend. (I budget for 3 a year but we took 1.)
Coupons and sale shopping has saved me at least $400 per month on groceries and non-food items we buy regularly.
I have posted at least once a week on this blog and now have over 20 followers. (Thank you! I appreciate your support.)
We have reduced stress-inducing activities.
I have not gotten weeks behind on housework (some years the laundry has been 3 weeks behind.)

So I have to say that this year has been a success. How did your year turn out?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow. It sounds like an amazing year! Congratulations to your family for all of your accomplishments! Also, I hope your father will be better.

Ours was also a wonderful one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails