Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goals for 2010

OK, for your organization/time management Tuesday. Here are our main goals this year:

Pay off our van. (This will leave us with only the school loan to pay off which may take another year.)

Take 2 getaway weekends for my husband and I.

I would like to see my youngest reading fluently by the end of the year.

Help my children find joy in learning rather than see it as a chore.

Declutter another 1/2 of the toys.

Clean out my books and send those we don't need off to new homes.

Stay home at least 2-3 days a week so that my girls and I can spend more time doing things together.

Also, I need to lose about 20 pounds so that I look nice for our trip in May to Miami Beach.

Do you have any goals for the New Year? I hope you meet them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails