Thursday, November 19, 2009

What's in the box?

So what is in the box for Thanksgiving week?

Nothing. We are taking a break from school. Or at least my oldest is taking a break, my youngest will be working on math and reading during that week. I am thinking about having her work on math and reading every day of the week including Sunday. But we will see.

So what will be in the box for December?

We are looking at doing units on Antarctica and The Polar Express. We will do 2 more spelling lists at the rate of 20 words per week, and continue our work in math and reading.

December should be a good month and I look forward to the winter break over the holidays. I have high hopes for January and the New Year. I am hoping that my youngest has worked her way through this difficult period and that we can get some serious work done and make some progress.

Best wishes for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Sounds nice! I'm looking forward to taking off next week also. Definitely need the break. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails