Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday

It was another good day. While we were working on our history, I did find out that putting together the lapbook is going to be a bit more work than I thought it would be. So we may spend some time next week working on putting together various lapbooks: early 19th century, rainforest, and the solar system.

The rest of the day went well too. We picked up our sets of paper dolls from the local book store. These ones:






These are for our unit on Victorian history and cover fashion from 1860 to 1919. Now, I have to cut them all out and label the backs with dates and design.

Then we went to the library to have "school" pictures taken. This is our fourth year of having these done and they always turn out beautiful. My youngest also picked up a magazine on horses.

Then we went and picked up cat food and went grocery shopping at Walmart. Somehow, it was not as stressful this week as busy as we have been as it has been in the past.

Normally on a week like this I would be at wit's end by now but I am doing pretty good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails