Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update on Lively Latin

It has been a while since I have written a post about our experiences with Lively Latin. We are finishing up lesson five and I am still very happy with the program. It is going well and my daughter is learning a lot. Here is sort of a "where are we now" check in:

The reference lapbook now includes: Vocabulary lists A-C and a simple expression list, chants for the 1st declension and 2nd declension masculine, conjugation chart of present tense verbs.

We have been working on subject and verb agreement as well as derivatives.

In history we are learning about the Tarquins.

The progress I have seen is that my daughter is able to do more and more of the work on her own after I explain the directions. She is remembering some of the harder words as well as the easier words.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this program. I think the rate of 1 lesson per month doing 1 story or worksheet per day is working very well for us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails