Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Break Check-in

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. I've had a bad sinus infection and spent about half of break so far in bed recovering.

So what have we been doing?

Christmas was great. The girls loved their American Girl dolls and want to spend their Christmas money on more accessories and clothing. My mother loved the book I made at http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=478690. These took some time to make but they turned out so well.

Since then I have spent a lot of time purging papers, budgeting, and setting things up for the New Year.

My goal is that by the fifth of January, I will have the main part of the house in tip-top shape in preparation for school and day care.

Hope your vacation is going well and that you have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails