Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Up for December?

December is a special time of year which we devote to what I call Christmas studies. The children are usually too keyed up to concentrate on "normal" subjects so we have a fun time this month doing things that they enjoy.

Lapbook:

How the Grinch Stole Christmas from Live and Learn

Something new:

My third grader will be starting Lively Latin with the introduction section. And my first grader will be starting Singapore Math Primary Math 1a.

Something old:

My first grader will be finishing up unit 1 of Rod and Staff reading.

Crafty:

We hope to make Christmas cards, fancy snowflakes and I will be digging out the Waldorf craft books for some neat ideas on ornaments.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
My

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails