Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

It was a light week this week.

Friday:

Thankfulness was the topic and all the children were paired up to make turkeys with thankful feathers on them and then we practiced Christmas songs. Afterwards, we met at the local children's play museum and played for a couple of hours. We were pretty much the only people there and it was really a nice break.

Monday:

We finished up the mini-book for our lapbooks on Kirsten and Molly. My youngest finished up her Earlybird 2b workbook and my oldest took a test in McCall-Harby Test Lessons in Reading.

Tuesday:

My youngest had a high fever all day but came out in the evening to put her Kirsten lapbook together. My oldest completed and put her Molly lapbook together. I will post pictures some time next week.

Wednesday:

No school work today. We baked a cherry pie, two pumpkin pies and I got the marinade started for our teri turkey which we will smoke on Friday since we wanted our own turkey. There are rarely leftovers at my mother-in-law's because there are so many people who come now.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails